Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Long Break

I had a long holiday and this is simply pure bliss for me. 4 days were spent out of the country, Sunday was a busy day for me as it was the garage sale organized by some n@wie friends, Monday was spent with the hubby's side of the family and today is still another holiday for us who work in QC. So today was spent bonding with the little girl. The hubby, with my mom and I brought the little girl to Trinoma for a hair cut then treated her to several rides at Time Zone.

She enjoyed riding the carousel so much! She also went on the ferris wheel, choo choo train and a car ride. The best part was that Time Zone wasn't packed with people. I hate crowds. After lunch, the hubby, Tina and I watched Nemo and we fell asleep and woke up just when the movie was about to end. Oh, I haven't had a day like this since I gave birth.

Tomorrow is back to work, but at least I'm well rested and spent quality time with the family.

No comments: