Monday, April 28, 2008

Kindermusik, Here We Come




I got a text this afternoon from Teacher Ian at Kindermusik that the new session of Village will start this Saturday already. I replied straight away to reserve a slot for us but the little girl won’t be able to attend the first session. The little girl will be in Baguio at that time.

I’m so happy because the class and my schedule are in sync which means that I will be able to accompany Tina in all of the classes. And what’s even better is that this class is offered at the school so near our place. It’s so convenient. But it just might interfere with her afternoon nap because she usually gets sleepy around 2pm when the class will be in progress. I’m not so worried though. Once Tina sees all the kids, she won’t think about sleeping.

No comments: