Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Yummy Treat


It’s a rare Saturday or Sunday that I get to sit down, leisurely eat a snack and just sit back. Last Saturday, the little girl simply refused to take her nap. She was up and about like a little tornado which just left me tired out. But I got a bit of a respite when she behaved herself when we had our afternoon snack.

That morning, as the hubby and I did some grocery shopping at the Landmark, we passed by Mrs. Fields and I bought for the hubby his favorite peanut butter dream bar and some nibblers for myself.

That afternoon, I laid out the goodies on a plate with a small cup of espresso just in time for the hubby who had woken up from his nap. Even the little girl shared in this snack and her mouth was covered in chocolate. It was a mess but she was grinning from ear to ear!

No comments: