Friday, July 25, 2008

I Don't Make Sense

I’m at a crossroads right now.

I’m going out of my comfort zone.

I’ve always been full of ideas. But it always remains an idea.

I’m quick to advise others but now that I’m in need of some advise myself, I am at a loss.

I’ve pretty much done my research and I’ve taken the first step towards something new. But the more I think about it, the more I question myself or I feel like backing out. So many “what ifs” running through my mind. And if this plan fails, I DO NOT want to be told, “I told you so.” Then again, I know this is what I want to do and I’ll forever regret it if I don’t give it a chance. Then I’ll be thinking of “what might have beens.”

The hubby said, “Don’t ever doubt yourself. Believe in your decisions and stick to it.”

So there.

1 comment:

flowerdrumsong said...

hmmm... you seem to have an interesting dilemma... is it work? or opting for a lifestyle choice?