Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scrounging Time

I decided to join the garage sale being organized my fellow n@wies. It's going to be at QC Circle so it's quite convenient for me. I paid for the booth and chose my location so the hard part begins now.

I'm starting to sort through Tina's and my stuff and figuring out what can go to the garage sale. I'm such a veteran of garage sales already having gone through 3 sales organized by our street, but it's such a chore to rummage through my stuff. I've made one pass at my closet and gathered a stack of shirts already. I checked Tina's closet and have also accumulated enough things to fit one big plastic bag. I need to go through the kitchen next to see if there are some odds and ends that I can do away with. Then it's off to my huge pile of magazines. That would be more tedious as I have some recipes I want to copy and I have to go through each and every magazine just for that. Time consuming!

It's harder to get the hubby to part with some of his stuff as he's such a pack rat. grrr... But i'm hoping to convince him to clear at least a small area of his closet.

I still have a couple more weeks to go. Hopefully, in the process, I also get to unclutter our home.

No comments: