Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Revisiting the Classics

After doing a tag on books in my other blog, I felt a bit disheartened that although I love to read, I haven't read anything worthwhile in a long time. I've been reading mostly suspense and action books and my monthly dose of magazines. But nothing much that would enhance my mind, save for "Coffee with Aristotle" which I had already finished.

So I went off to National Bookstore yesterday and got my own copies of these -




I started Pride and Prejudice and couldn't put it down. I like to think that it's the original chick lit. tee hee.. Imagine, Jane Austen and I are 200 years apart, yet her books remain well read and well loved. I can't wait to go home and read some more. Enough of the DVDs for now.

1 comment:

Vina P said...

this is great pat! you can also visit shelfari.com for some more book suggestions! :-)