Thursday, May 15, 2008

Daily Pleasures

Some of the little things that lift my spirits -

Waking up to a smiling Tina
Rolling around in bed with Tina, sharing hugs and kisses
Reading the newspaper while having breakfast
A good cup of strong coffee…preferably brewed at home
Tina clinging to me right before I leave for work
A nice upbeat CD to listen to while at work (volume loud enough for me to hear alone. I don’t want to disturb other people.)
The hubby coming home in time for a family dinner
Reading books to Tina before she goes to sleep at night
Kidding around with the hubby and sharing a good laugh
Getting to bed early enough to be able to read at least a chapter of a good book

2 comments:

Toni said...

Awww that's a sweet, sweet list! :) By the way, I'm celebrating 5 years with Wifely Steps and am running a contest. Perhaps you'd like to join? :)

http://wifelysteps.com/2008/05/19/celebrate-5-years-with-wifely-steps/

Pat said...

hi, toni! yup, i read that in your blog. i'm seriously thinking about it. : ) thanks for the invite.