Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Productive Lunch Break

During my lunchbreak today, I dropped by Trinoma to buy tickets to Indiana Jones for tonight. Me and the hubby are going on a date. *smile* Then I dropped by Landmark to get some kitchen things that I realized I still needed like a flour sifter. I had to use a tiny strainer when I baked cookies last weekend. I picked up other things as well because I'm in an organizing mood this week. I am hell bent on uncluttering my tiny kitchen.

I got a two layered tray for the dirty kitchen so that precious counter top space can be maximized. I got a small basket to stash all those chips and cookies that can't fit into my bin on top of the freezer. I also bought those quilted covers for the blender, microwave and oven toaster. Too bad because I couldn't get matching covers even if I harassed the saleslady to find me a matching set in a pattern that has some yellow to match my kitchen.

In one hour I was able to buy tickets, go around the department store and eat my lunch. Happy, happy!

2 comments:

flowerdrumsong said...

whoa, fantastic time management!!! :) have a great weekend, girl!

Pat said...

kung sana it applies pati sa work... hahahaha! have a great weekend too : )