Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

I have an interview today after work. But I need to leave an hour early from the office because the interview is all the way in Makati. I'm happy because they were the ones who called me. I didn't apply. I'll just go see, anyway, I won't lose anything.

But I feel so blah today. I have colds and cough so my head feels heavy. I'm sleepy too and yet, I haven't taken medicines. That's because I woke up in the middle of the night with a sneezing fit.

Last night, the hubby handed to me my new pair of jeans which I had sewn. I was impressed! The jeans were a perfect fit, I like the cut and the best part is that it only cost P600, including the material. I just wore my favorite jeans and the tailor just measured it.

4 comments:

Vina said...

good luck! show 'em what you've got!

Pat said...

thanks vina, but i'm really so drowsy parang my mind is a blank. :)

Vina P said...

felt that way too when i went for an interview last week. sobrang antok na antok ako and was having colds. but i think i did better than i expected. anyway, just think of it as practice. :-)

Pat said...

hi vina, yup, i just thought of it as practice. : )